Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Passion Pit + The Community



Tonight I saw a concert at Audio, it was fuuuuuuunnnnn! The first band Bear Hands actually turned out to be my favorite. I mean who isn't a sucker for multiple drummers on stage, maracas, and abnormally good looking bass players? I KNOW I AM!

Passion Pit was good but not as good as I was hoping... but honestly I think a big part of my experience was that the world's most annoying group of people EVER were infront of me so it made the music harder to enjoy :( The band was still great though!

The next band, Hockey, was pretty allright! Their music was fun but honestly I was too distracted by the lead singer looking like a dirty hipster version of Carrot Top to pay too much attention.

In other news, I had my extension study Community Arts Training again this morning and I am continuing to love that class so much! Since the kids didn't have school today due to a midterm break, we met as a class back in Brighton to discuss and figure things out. I feel like everyone was in a really good mood today and we all just had a good time! We worked together to create new project ideas and activities for the kids to do next week. And we have to lead them! It's going to be a lot of fun, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOL@ DIET CARROT TOP 2.0!!!

I love percussion concussions.