Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL MASKICAL




















Since people seem to be interested in it, I figured I'd post some images from my Community Arts class today. These are from some exercises we have done over the last few weeks.

Also, since our eventual final product will be mask images, we brainstormed on titles for our project and here are some of the more memorable suggestions the kids and us came up with. Too good!

"Masks R Us"
"Masks For Us"
"Masks By Us"
"Masks About Us"
"It's Mask Time!"
"Project Liam" (suggested by Liam)
"Project Me"
"P.P." (Personal Project)
"Mask Attack!"
"Close To The Bone"
"Me, Myself, and Mask"

And my two personal favorites...
"Mask Of Zorro"
"High School Maskical"

PS: Liverpool V. Real tomorrow... DREAM COME TRUE!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I like Mask Attack
It's Mask Time!
Lol at "Project Liam" suggested by Liam. Oh, that Liam!
Your favorites are also my favorites. :3